Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Senior Year Check List

This article popped up in my news feed and I had to read it.  My son is still in middle school so articles like this generally get filed away for future reference, but when I read this I knew I had to pass it on.  So many of the families I work with have children in high school, many in their junior or senior year. 

I love the points they make.  You’ll think I paid them to write number 1 (I don’t know them but they are clearly very smart) and that it is my favorite.  I do believe it is accurate but 2, 5 and 7 really resonated with me.  I think they are all good points though.  I am not exactly sure about 3.  I would think ‘do something truly memorable with them’ might be more my speed. Guess I’ll figure that one out when I get there.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment