Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Princess Caroline

This is the season for pretty princesses all dressed in white. Saturday, I got to spend a little time with another lovely young lady heading off to her First Communion, a sweetheart with spirit. Caroline, skateboards and communion dresses don’t necessarily mix but I give you such credit for trying. And more credit for keeping the dress clean. I’m so glad we caught your beautiful smile and that little glint of mischief in your eyes. Thanks to you and your sister for taking time to play. Just looking at the images makes me smile all over again.

1 comment:

  1. What BEAUTIFUL pictures of my beauty. you really captured the essence of Caroline. My kids had a ball working with you, no complaints now thats something. Thank you so much Jean. Ill have these treasures forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete